cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: ZZZZZZleep!

@hartley_ I've been practising good sleep hygeine for roughly 3 months now. It just sucks that my anxiety gets in the way of my sleep. My current medication helps with my anxiety as well.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

we have kinda answered this already but on the flip side... how does it feel when youve had a great nights sleep??

Highlighted

I haven't been able to sleep in years without meds. Is that a bad thing
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng Heck yeahhh!! Smiley Happy

How do you feel when you havent had enough sleep?

I will just be a super quiet, sluggish, extra lazy and super unproductive. Sometimes (very rarely though) I do get grumpy.

Highlighted

@m-y93 I love the feeling of waking up well rested. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@m-y93 
When I get a good night's sleep, everything just flows better the next day. I don't stumble on words like I usually do, I think faster and more coherently AND I'm less susceptible to negativity in life. Getting good sleep is so important that I constantly wonder why I haven't been doing so for around half my life now.

Highlighted

@mango_splice Sounds like you need some new sleep habits! Im tired even hearing about you collapsing after working hard on homework

Things like doing homework, watching tv or doing strenuous exercise before bed can really stimulate your mind a bit too much right before bed

Some things that could improve your sleep (and maybe even stop some nightmares when you wakeup anxious or in a panic) are read a book before bed or listen to some calming music, make sure your bed and pillows are comfy! and that your room is nice and dark, not too hot not too cold.

Meditation and relaxation techniques can help you get nice and relaxed before bed!

Highlighted

@redhead  people go through different experiences in life and i'm sure you are on the medication because your doctor thinks its best for you and there is nothing wrong with that, i can't personally give medical advice but just make sure at all times your doctor knows all the meds you are taking Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

how does it feel when youve had a great nights sleep??

My MH symptoms are less servere, easier to manage, I'm able to function better.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Hey everyone! Smiley Happy

Hahaha, I love that we're talking about sleep. I know that I didn't have the greatest sleep last night Smiley Indifferent

How do you feel when you haven't had enough sleep?

> Really depends on what's been happening lately! In general, I feel really crappy - feeling grumpy and 'on edge'. I also tend to suffer from a severe case of b*tchy resting face Smiley Tongue