cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: ZZZZZZleep!

@hartley_ Yes! That's the one. I think it is a tiger in the hammock.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Do you know what other things that sleep is important for, apart from not falling asleep in class?

It improves your cognitive function, makes you more alert, and your body uses that time to repair itself.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

@delicatedreamer T2 tea is awesome! Smiley Happy

Lions and tigers and bears! Even better! @stonepixie 

Highlighted

Do you know what other things that sleep is important for, apart from not falling asleep in class?

Sleep helps with mood, energy levels, drive, awareness, concentration,
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Do you know what other things that sleep is important for, apart from not falling asleep in class

I think sleep is very important for your nutrional health aswell as your mental state of mind. Your cognition, memory, and general mood is really impacted by sleep

Highlighted

Oh, my! @hartley_ 

Highlighted

> For general concentration and cognition Smiley Tongue There's also preventing your eyes from hurting too

@Myvo @delicatedreamer It is so good! But they discontinued my favourite tea. Smiley Mad Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

What a great session thank you everyone for your input.

Our last question for the night is.....

What is your number one relaxation tip for getting sleep ready or trying to sleep when you can’t?