cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: ZZZZZZleep!

Do you know what other things that sleep is important for, apart from not falling asleep in class?

Good sleep helps with maintaining good mental and physical health, enables me to concentrate better, and also helps me maintain my relationships with others because I'm a bit happier and chilled rather than cranky lol.

Speaking of sleep, I really need some zzz's as I need to get up early tomorrow. Thanks for an interesting discussion, and thanks to @hartley_ and @m-y93 for facilitating Smiley Happy. Wishing you all a good night's sleep! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

What is your number one relaxation tip for getting sleep ready or trying to sleep when you can’t?

> Closing my eyes, lying on my back and doing some meditation. Having a glass of water or some tea can also be quite relaxing too. 

@delicatedreamer Thanks so much for your contribution! Goodnight Smiley Happy

Ps so true, its helpful in a number of areas!

Highlighted

What is your number one relaxation tip for getting sleep ready or trying to sleep when you can’t?

A nice warm bath with lavender essential oil. Deep breathing. Mindfulness. Relocating when I get frustrated. Using a moisturiser that has lavender, chamomile and ylang ylang in it.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

thank you @delicatedreamer  hope you enjoyed the chat good night

@Myvo i find tea very soothing and relaxing preparing me for a good nights sleep Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I found counting back from 100 by 7s is a good relaxation technique when trying to quiet a noisy mind so you cam sleep.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Hmmm, so many pointers but number one tip I would have to say is be mindful of when you are veering into thinking too much etc and bad habits with sleeping

Being aware you are doing it so you can snap yourself out of it and continue to try and relax and get to sleep is good or you can very easily be laying there thinking for an hour bfore you realise hey.... my eyes are wide open

Highlighted

ylang ylang what exactly is that @stonepixie 

i loveeeee having a very hot shower then sleeeping gets me extra tired and sleep like a baby 

Highlighted

@redhead that would hurt my brain more than anything! haha

Its funny how different things work for different people hey, have to find your own personal routine when it comes to sleeping I think.

Highlighted

@redhead That is rather bizarre, but interesting. Hey, whatever works.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ