cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] alcohol + drugs = ????

What can be done about the dangers of alcohol and drugs? It seems that many people are willing to risk their health and their lives for the sake of fun – is there a way to change this view?

More education on the dangers of drugs and alcohol, especially when mixed together. Perhaps some simulations on what it's like to be under the influence.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

For those of you who have had more experience with substances, what advice would you give to those who haven’t?

I've never used drungs, but if someone wanted to try it, not saying you should, but if you are going to have some, make sure you are around people that you trust. Same as when drinking alcohol for the first time.

Also, know your limits when it comes to alcohol.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

For those of you who have had more experience with substances, what advice would you give to those who haven’t? Definitely more awareness. Being with people you trust. Knowing the dangers. Having a plan in place in case something goes wrong or something. If you can drive giving your keys to someone you trust is a good thing if you think you are going to drink.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@everyone - I agree with all of you! And being with someone you trust is super important. You don't want to be out of your mind and in the company of weird, unknown people. That's just going to make things worse, and potentially dangerous. My advice: be smart about it, stay safe! And of course, if you don't want to, it's your right to say no.

I'll be sure to apply all of this advice for when I ever end up drinking Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@nightwing - haha good plan! Don't feel like you have to if you don't want to though, it's completely your choice. But if you do - have fun!

Highlighted

Yay, being with people you trust is the best :3

And keeping safe is also the best haha

Last one!

What will you take away from tonight’s session? Have your opinions changed at all?

Sorry, I keep on forgetting that I am participating in GR. Hahaha. Not like it's moving fast. Smiley Sad More people need to get involved.

Don't forget to stand your ground even if the other person tries to enter a negotiation with you.