cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZSleep

@j95 what a good personal story. thanks for sharing your experiences. you're such good value to GR and RO Cat Happy

lanejane

Thanks @lanejane and @ruenhonx for running an awesome GR tonight I learnt heaps!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@lovin each day lovin' the enthusiasm but my mum's busy and for reasons I  probably shouldn't say on here it is physically impossible to go to my dad so I just kinda spend all night and all of my school day thinking about it.

Teachers have noticed though and have since sent me to counsellors and have nearly called home.

Thanks guys <3 happy to be part of the conversation

oh and @FootyFan26, if you need any advice regarding HSC and such, i am happy to share my experiences! Feel free to make a topic and talk about it!

Goodnight everyone and I hope you all sleep well Smiley Happy

Yes I agree @lanejane @j95 is a great and valued member of the RO community and a bomb in the GR sessions!

@FootyFan26

haha should put the topic on another threat, but i will say add this: There was a time for my home when my parents would leave at 5:30 am and return around 7, stay awake for 2 hours and goes straight to bed. I thought its best to keep my troubles inside. Now when i look back I realized that keeping the troubles inside and later surprise my parents with it was worse. So during the weekend, a 30 minute break, make your mum a hot drink, sit her down and talk to her about it. I am pretty sure a lot of the troubles you are facing right now she probably already went through it, and her advice possibly save you hours of brain wrecking in order to solve it.

Anyways, nice to meet you! hope to see you around!
Highlighted

Geez you're a good writer @lovin each day!

My story's slightly different but I'll have to alter it if I end up putting it up anyway.

Have a nice night anyway and get some sleep!