cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZSleep

I'm not good with sleep actually, naps not too bad but I struggle to get to sleep and i end up getting much less than i should and what sleep i do get is a rough sleep. but @Sophie-ro had some good tips for me on another thread somewhere.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@ruenhonx our sleeping pattern sounds similar!

lanejane

didnt get much sleep last night @lanejane but i was already in front of the tv with my dog and just dozed off.

maybe you can share the tips with us later @j95 or @Sophie-RO

lanejane

How do you think you would feel if you slept the OPPOSITE of what you normally sleep? (eg twice as long, or half as long!)

I usually dont get to sleep until around midnight or later and i have to be up at 6:30 for work which i know isn't much sleep at all... other nights no sleep until 1 or 2

How do you think you would feel if you slept the OPPOSITE of what you normally sleep? (eg twice as long, or half as long!)

Hmmm. Well i reckon my average sleep is really about 5 hours... and I got twice as long as that I would be stoked! I rekon I would wake up basically bouncing out of bed and wanting to go for a run!

Although... sometimes when you sleep for ages it makes you extra tired? But i'm just going to go for the first option i mentioned because that would be the more ideal outcome!

lanejane

Half as long and I would be
more of a walking zombie than I already am...

Twice as long which would mean 10.5 - 12 hours, which is good but would probably be TOO much...

@j95 I am the same I always sleep after midnight and genuinely hate it and mine is so self inflicted because I watch too much crap TV lol. I dont wake up so early though. Yikes poor you Smiley Sad

haha i have been sleeping for around 4 hours a day. Feel like I am accumulating my sleeping points after the exams. 

*drops like a log*