cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Check in: How was your week?

My week has been up and down, mostly down unfortunately. Smiley Sad My dog is unwell, I am feeling miserable because I don't have much income coming in and I am just generally unhappy... But trying to get things back on track!

Highlight of my week was going for a swim today! My brother's girlfriend came over last night and she said she had done laps at a pool about 15 mins away... I used to like swimming when I was younger (was never good at it, but it is a great way to get fit!), so I thought I'd give it a go! It was tough but I managed to swim 500m. Smiley Happy I'm so unfit but I am looking forward to continuing to do it at least every couple of days. Smiley Happy I also discovered a pool even closer to me! Smiley Very Happy

Sorry your week has been a bit miserable MM Smiley Sad Hopefully this week is better - sending healing and happy vibes to you & your pup! I really enjoy swimming, hopefully it'll be warm enough here soon to get into it!

I generally hate summer, so I think getting back into swimming will help me feel more excited about summer!! It's been very warm here lately, so it was nice to go for a swim. Smiley Happy

And thanks for the healing vibes... Smiley Happy

Alrighty, good to hear from you guys Smiley Happy Hope everyone has a fun week - it's almost Spring! Take care everyone!

Hey everyone. Smiley Happy
How have your weeks been? What's been a highlight of your week?

Hey guys 

How has your weeks been? Any struggles you concurred? Any amazing moments? 

Hey, my week has been pretty good. Excited because holidays have started! I've been struggling with anxiety a bit this week but am trying a few different coping strats to overcome it so I'm hoping that will improve this week. Highlights were just having some really great times with friends and family Smiley Happy

What about you guys?

my week started ok then crashed to being bad....
Struggles... yes...
Amazing moments? When I walked out my English exam knowing I had just written my first full essay without help! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yay we can reply to the thread now! Smiley Happy

My week's been... eventful. But overall I think it's been good - any progress is still progress no matter how small. Getting out more has definitely helped me feel a little less isolated than I normally do.

I got the bulk of my uni assessments out of the way today. Even if my lecturer was super intimidating and I had to speak to a screen like they were a patient for 10 minutes.  Yeah that was sort of awkward.

I also finally mentioned something to my psych which has been on my mind...well since I was probably 12.  So that's massive for me.  Haven't heard from her, but i'm really content and at peace with it now.  It's like a huge weight has lifted and itwill only make it easier to discuss.