cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everyone is creative, right?

@EloiseRose wrote:

i do flower arranging.

So much creativeness in needed for that! Glad that you changed your mind and consider yourself as creative. Cat Very Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie food art is the best!!!! I also hated my year 12 major peice... i think most people do haha

haha @EloiseRose TSK TSK...cutting up the baby photos!!

@j95
Man that has to be hard!!! I have seen some of those football whiteboards that coaches have!! Crazy stuff there

@SJG wrote:

@_sagira_  hard question but great answer!!!

Whats the most creative thing you have ever done? Or do regularly? Story time!

Well recently some of my illustrations were featured in a magazine!! So that was pretty awesome Smiley Happy

OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This kind of reminds me...'achievment wise', I work was in Art Express...I cleaned up all the school awards for Art and Photography in year 12 and I had work displayed in the Powerhouse Museum as well.  That was all pretty cool.  But I still felt like I didn't deserve any of it.  Like none of it was good enough...so yeah, I get in that mind trap too.

Im glad you still love yours!!! @_sagira_

@_sagira_ i thought i would be a nice idea.... haha

I sure did make them @EloiseRose! The only problem would be making them in mass production. Would it be worth it (money wise)? Would it still taste the same? So many questions that need asking and answering. But I don't think I love ice-cream enough to work for an ice-cream company.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@SJG wrote:
Im glad you still love yours!!! @_sagira_

Hmmm...I more 'appreciate it'.  Plus you know my parents don't just hang anything up, so I like that they are still enjoying them themselves.

@_sagira_ thats so coooool!!!! No you must have def deserved it, the stuff they choose is awesome!!