cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everyone is creative, right?

Hi All,

I would define a creative person to be someone who tries to do things in a different manner to others, or may actually have a hobby that is defined as creative (it doesn't matter if they are good or bad at it).

They themselves try to the best of their ability to think outside the square.

@stonepixie ah man! thats a nightmare!
Lucky you made it !
Great ideas about creativity ... even your dreams are creative

@Maddi_1995
Hey Hey, welcome to toinghts session! i like that idea of thinking outside the square!

hahahah on no @stonepixie !! Well im glad it was just a dream! Totally agree about the problem solving !

3 giraffes in the forum tonight! Hey to my fellow giraffes (@SJG and @_sagira_

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I personally believe that everyone is creative and has their own unique way of expressing themselves.  Some just fall out of touch with it and got lost in what things 'should' look like or how they should 'feel'.  Being creative is abandoning those ideals and letting whatever free form of expression, just flow from your soul.

@stonepixie 'a creative person is someone who lets their imagination run wild.'  I love this.  Smiley Happy

Hey @Maddi_1995 ! Welcome to the session and to ReahOut!! Glad you could join us Smiley Happy So true about being good or bad at things, its not the end product that defines creativity but how the go about the process 

@_sagira_ thats me... i overanalyse things too much give me a criteria and i can match it... let me free fall and no way!

@stonepixie wrote:

3 giraffes in the forum tonight! Hey to my fellow giraffes (@SJG and @_sagira_

haha...I noticed that!  Gonna get kinda confusing.  Smiley Tongue  Giraffes are cool.  Smiley Happy

Already getting some creative answers here! Next question is..

Do you think that there might be conventional ways to be creative and then there might be more obscure ways? What's an example of each? (what about instagram, journalling or fashion - where do these things fit? Are they creative?)