cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everyone is creative, right?

@j95 SPORT TOTALLY COUNTS!  XD  I do yoga...(used to play netty for 4 diff teams before my injury)...but yeah!!!  You can totally connect with yourself while playing and I think that is what has a lot to do with creativity as well.

@Maddi_1995 I totally agree, art is definitely emotional!  Oh yeah and fashion is totally creative, because every individual expresses themselves through clothing.

The world needs critics @SJG

How do I get a job as one? Hehehe Cat LOL

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Lyssmad CLEVER!  Can totally be used for studying!!!  I know I have drawn so many pics in the past for anatomy, and made clay models etc!

@SJG wrote:

@_sagira_  hahaha disagreeing sounds exactly like something a professor would do! 

ahaha...now that you mention it.  Smiley Tongue

@stonepixie
So true - beauty is in the eye of the beholder ? I love instgram and sometimes i think i nailed it and other times i defs haven't!!!
I can't journal but i do write down random things here or there. Fashion is so hard you can look good wearing op shop clothes or designer clothes it takes being creative to make it work don't you think

Hey @Lyssmad !! Love your answer, also agree no form of art is wrong, and that is exactly what it is!!! Just a way of expressing ourselves that sometimes turns out to be beautiful! But even if its not it can still be creative

@Lyssmad AMEN!!

@delicatedreamer personal style is a huge part of creativity! And your job sounds really interesting.. children i think are naturally creative, i love the way they think

@_sagira_ wrote:

@Lyssmad CLEVER!  Can totally be used for studying!!!  I know I have drawn so many pics in the past for anatomy, and made clay models etc!

I have this weird thing where if I'm bored in a lecture, I'll start doodling all over my lecture notes. When I come back to them, I can remember what was being said as I drew the things on the page.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Great responses guys...

Here is a tricky one - try and think about this given what we have all said Smiley Happy

Do you consider yourself creative or not-creative?? What are the things that have happened to make you think that?