cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everyone is creative, right?

Ah cool, I play football for a team but I also do crossfit, as well personal training and just stuff like running, takes a lot out of me but so worth it!!

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95
As a runner i know you have to be creative... in coming up with new running tracks and paths!

@stonepixie wrote:

@_sagira_ wrote:

@Lyssmad CLEVER!  Can totally be used for studying!!!  I know I have drawn so many pics in the past for anatomy, and made clay models etc!

I have this weird thing where if I'm bored in a lecture, I'll start doodling all over my lecture notes. When I come back to them, I can remember what was being said as I drew the things on the page.

That's really cool and make sense completely.  I remember my psych was giving me ideas a few years ago when I was struggling with study.  She said to use certain colours for certain points and to use lost of shapes etc.  Because when recalling information your mind will often recall the page layout, and you would know it was in a bubble...and it would promt you to remember the answer.  Very cool that doodling has the same effect for you!

@SJG wrote:
@delicatedreamer personal style is a huge part of creativity! And your job sounds really interesting.. children i think are naturally creative, i love the way they think

I believe that all children are creative, I know for example my little cousins are always coming up with stories and drawing. But I have also seen some brilliant creativity come out of the minds of the elderly.

I might try this... @stonepixie

Do you consider yourself creative or not-creative?? What are the things that have happened to make you think that?

CREATIVE! I don't even need to think about it. Cat Tongue I have a pretty wild imagination, I LOVE arts and crafts and my stuff often inspires others. And my problem solving skills are pretty awesome!

Gee! I sound like I'm trying to sell myself. Potential employers ... I hope you are reading this! Cat Tongue Cat Wink Cat LOL

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Do you consider yourself creative or not-creative?? What are the things that have happened to make you think that?

Yeah...I only just realised a month or so ago that creativity was one of my top values.  It's something that has always been a part of my growing up, I have always had a natural ability to see and view the world a certain way, which encouraged my creative process.  My technique and skill has only developed over the years.  And even when I go years without painting for example, I suddenly see things from a different perspective and it becomes easier for me in a way.  It's interesting...the creative journey.

NOT CREATIVE in a conventional sense. I cant draw, play music, dance do any of that! My best friend can draw and design so i have always been the noncreative one. However i just realised im comparing myself to a PHD industrial design student that topped her honours year... so yeh im NOT creative compared to her! But surely im more creative than some.... right?

I used to be very good at painting when I was younger. I would spend as much time as I could at the school art room drawing and painting peices of art because I couldn't at home, wasn't allowed. But once my Dad found out I was made to feel pretty ashamed about it and had any of my art destroyed. So I haven't gone down that path in 3 or 4 years... 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@stonepixie be proud of it !!!