cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everyone is creative, right?

@SJG wrote:
lol!!! @EloiseRose im in your house right now and you are def creative!!!

You guys are housemates??  Maybe after tonight you can inspire each other.  Smiley Tongue

BAKING IS AMAZING!!!

So many answerssssss!!! yay, next question is!.. 

Whats the most creative thing you have ever done? Or do regularly? Story time!

Just got to get back into the swing of things, that was when I was 14 and I'm 19 now so surely I can see what I can come up with maybe. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Maddi_1995 wrote:

BAKING IS AMAZING!!!

Smiley LOL  Robot Very Happy

I used to always come up with ice-cream flavours that I could make, but stopped when I had a major fall out with my group of friends. I should probably start that creative process again!

I used to imagine train track designs for my nephews and then build them. Just watching their faces light up with delight was the best reward ever. :') 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@_sagira_ we live around the corner from each other!!

I really enjoy baking too, @_sagira_ and @Maddi_1995 Smiley Happy. I really love decorating cakes and cupcakes especially - I think I enjoy the decorating more than the baking and eating! I love come up with colour schemes and themes.

@stonepixie I love those miniature train tracks!! so fun!

Whats the most creative thing you have ever done? Or do regularly? Story time!

I've been involved in so many projects involved behind the scenes of theatre and film, from illustrating, costume design, painting, graphic design, special effects make up, props acting, filming etc...etc...etc.

But I think the most creative thing I have ever done is exploring each day as they come with my ever shifting moods, feelings and emotions and creatively expressing it through writing and art.

Side note:  HARD QUESTION!!!