cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everyone is creative, right?

Whats the most creative thing you have ever done? Or do regularly? Story time!

I once made a picture collage for my sister of all these baby photos of her! And it was really cool ... only problem i never asked mum if i could cut up the photos for it- she was not happy. But luckily it was good ( yup thats right it was good) so it wasnt too bad.

Given everything you guys have said i am creative... i do flower arranging, lots of baking, is assignment writing creativie? because sometimes i reckon the tasks they set us are creative haha.  I also have pretty ok problem solving skills 

OK ummmmmmmmmm,

I write poetry all the time...

Umm if I can find a really happy one I can put it up if you guys want me to.

It stems from when I was going through the dark cloud in my life and I have been writing ever since.

I also paint (but I am not good at it)

@stonepixie did you make said ice creams ??!? that is super cool. maybe you should work for messina or cold rock or something ha

@_sagira_  hard question but great answer!!!

Well recently some of my illustrations were featured in a magazine!! So that was pretty awesome Smiley Happy

My last post was not in answer with the following question, but it seems to fit! Cat LOL

I like to draw a lot! Imagine senarios that will never ever happen! Problem solve for other people ... like ... all the time! I did a major body of work for year 12 art and absolutely hate it!

One thing that I miss doing is plating up dishes. It is an art in itself!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie ice-cream flavours!  Did you guys disagree on one or something?  Smiley Tongue  No...jokes aside...I hope you guys are still friends.

@SJG Ohhh...around the corner from eachother.  Well that's really nice!!!  Smiley Happy

@delicatedreamer yes...and birthday cakes!  They're always fun too.

Well Done

@stonepixie wrote:

My last post was not in answer with the following question, but it seems to fit! Cat LOL

I like to draw a lot! Imagine senarios that will never ever happen! Problem solve for other people ... like ... all the time! I did a major body of work for year 12 art and absolutely hate it!

One thing that I miss doing is plating up dishes. It is an art in itself!

Ahhhh...it's a shame you hate your body of work!  I did mine 10 years ago and it's still hanging in my parents house.  People are still always commenting on it.  I know that I have progressed immensely in all those years, but it's kind of nice to see where I was at the time.

Probably when I plan out the footy matches, as well as playing I coach a younger side. That means I have to figure out who plays where, when, how and what players play best on certain players from the opposing side as well as what style of gameplay is best for the team we're playing against. It so heaps more difficult than it seems, especially trying to tell a bunch of 14 years old what to do on a football field.

Jay. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@_sagira_

"But I think the most creative thing I have ever done is exploring each day as they come with my ever shifting moods, feelings and emotions and creatively expressing it through writing and art."

GREAT