cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FUN GR] - 31 DEC - NEW YEARS EVE

December 31 - New Years Eve!

Tis the last day of the year! The calendar comes to an end and we bring in a new year.

Related image

Whether you have elaborate plans to bring in the new year, such as attending a fabulous party with fireworks and lots of people...

Image result for new years party gifs

or you're planning on chilling with friends

Related image

However, you do it it's going to happen Smiley Tongue

In true RO style, we've decided to have a GR Party on the night! 

So bring your snacks and treats and join us for a light-hearted fun chat Smiley Happy

Join us Monday 31st at 7:30PM AEDT for a New Years Eve RO Party Smiley Tongue

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: [FUN GR] - 31 DEC - NEW YEARS EVE

Hey Guys! Pumped for this GR Smiley Happy

happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif

Hey everyone Smiley Happy Welcome to tonight's GR, we'are chatting about New Years Eve and wrapping up 2018 as a year and moving into 2019! Smiley Happy

Image result for end of year gif

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their web chat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

@ecla34 @Asche @litgym @scared01 @annabethxchase @Brendos94 @nyke @Raineyboy @AJ16 @unwind

Highlighted

hey everyone Smiley Happy ill probably be in and out, but happy new years eve ❤️

Our first question for tonight is

What is something that made you smile in 2018?

Image result for smile gif

What is something that made you smile in 2018
Hmmm, The first thing would be the support I've seen day in, day out of RO's community but another thing would've been maintaining my school marks, I thought because I'd had a bad year, my grades would also suffer but they didn't and that made me proud Smiley Happy

I've been teaching my younger cousin how to swim, and he swam by himself for the first time this year! It seems like a really small thing but he had so much fear of swimming and it was nice to see him overcome that Smiley Happy

Hello hello everyone! I have arrived in all my glorious glory with an answer for the very first question!!

What is something that made you smile in 2018?
Image result for lego ninjago hunted gif

and 

Related image

(Into the Spider Verse)

And more Smiley Tongue 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

the many laughs from the things we talk about on RO Smiley Happy im beyond grateful for my beautiful khl counsellor and just seeing an email from her or picking up the call brings me a smile, hehe also all dumb things we laugh at and how she is really bad with time hahhahaha. and just all amazing support ive received this year from you guys, professionals and a few friends. and 1 more thing hehehehe kesha !!!!!!!!

Haha @N1ghtW1ng agreed Smiley Happy