cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [FUN GR] - 31 DEC - NEW YEARS EVE

2. uhhh the fucking KESHA CONCERT !!!!!!!! AND ANYTHING KESHA OOOO KESHA SHORT FILM AND HER SONGS AHHHH AND MERCH !!

It wasn't photoshopped @Bee, hahahaha, which was part of what made doing it so tricky (trust me, I'd have framed it better if it were). We (or more accurately, one of my friends) basically rigged up a set of LED lights to a circuitboard with some jpgs loaded into it so it would flash colours as we walked the LEDs from one position to another - basically drawing, but with light! Incredibly vexing when it wouldn't work the way we envisioned it, but the trial and error gave us all a good excuse to spend time together and bond over the past year Smiley Happy 

Awesome @annabethxchase!!

Hahaha @litgym, sooo do you like Kesha? Smiley Tongue Did you get to go to her concert?

@Asche Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised THAT'S AMAZING!!! I'm even more impressed by that photo, it's fabulous!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Book -- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind

Movie -- I didn't watch many movies this year. I did watch Birdbox today (ik ik late the party) but it was pretty good.

Song -- This honestly changes every month week day Smiley LOL currently enjoying What A Heavenly Way To Die by Troye Sivan

Memory -- Got my L plates this year, still very much a learner 6 months on haha

CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR LEARNERS @unwind!!!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

2. What is your favourite book or movie or song or memory from 2018? 

Favourite book, one of my colouring books - duh Smiley Tongue I would say my new one Botanicum from Maria Trolle or Jewellery Box by Hanna Karlzon

Movie: A Star is Born featuring Lady Gaga! Smiley Very Happy

Related image

Song: Too many to choose Smiley Tongue

Memory: OMG so many, but probably my cat's love for my knee scooter when I was using it after my foot surgery, any chance she got she would jump up and sleep on it! haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My turn! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

2. What is your favourite book or movie or song or memory from 2018?

Book: I've been rereading Magnus Chase, aaand I love them! Smiley Wink I love too many to say my favourite but that's the one I've most recently read/been reading so it's the one! Smiley Very Happy 

Movie: SPIDERMAN INTO THE SPIDERVERSE! And Infinity War... what else came out this year? I don't remember Robot LOL Spiderverse was such a fabulous film and leads into my next one of....

Song: What's Up Danger?!!!! It's from Spiderverse and OH MY GOSH I love this song. 

Memory: Hahaha, I don't remember anything. But hey, I passed uni? Smiley Tongue Still got too long left to go but I don't have to repeat anything (yet Smiley Tongue)

HAHAHA YES to colouring books @Bee!! Your cats are adorable, it's so cute that she liked to sleep on your knee scooter!! Smiley Very Happy

@annabethxchase OMG I forgot about To all the boys I've loved before!!! OMG!

@litgym Kesha! Naturally! Smiley Tongue

@Asche OMG!!!! That is soo AWESOMEE!!!! I'm in masssive photography awe now Smiley Tongue

@unwind congrat on getting your L's! Wooop!

@N1ghtW1ng Yep I absolutely love my colouring books Smiley Tongue
Yess I have a million photos of her on it Smiley Tongue