cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [FUN GR] - 31 DEC - NEW YEARS EVE

5. Something you're looking forward to about 2019?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Ooooo that sounds awesome @Asche -- I think my dad mentioned something about picking berries or something, I'm def looking for forward to it Smiley Very Happy

Brooklyn 99 is coming out January 10th 😍

Oh, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps is also coming out in 2019, if I remember correctly. I played the first one a while ago, and was just blown away by the music and art design. Here's hoping the sequel lives up to the reputation!

Yay the next question! Something you're looking forward to about 2019?

Honestly I'm really not looking forward to 2019, I will have lots to do and little time to actually do it all in... oh boy, it's going to be fun

Related image

(me next year)

On the plus side, I still have a few/couple of weeks before it all implodes, so... no worries? Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

YES @Asche

OH MY GOSH HOW COULD I FORGET???????????????????????????????????????????? HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3 COMES OUT ON THE THIRD OF JANUARY

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

New season of Homeland (anyone else?!?!?), but it's pretty bitter-sweet because it's the last season aha Smiley Sad nevertheless, I can't wait the see how they play the remainder of the story out.

Image result for how to train your dragon 3 gif

JUST LOOK AT HIM! Oh my gosh I'm so not ready.... But I'm also so excited!

(sorry for the caps! I actually forgot about it coming out in Jan and it is something I'm super excited for!)

@unwind I've never seen Homeland but you're all reminding me of shows that I love that are starting up again next year Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue I hope they do the rest of the story well!! Smiley Very Happy

Star Wars the Clone Wars and Young Justice are back next year!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy (I'm so freaking excited!)

oops I got distracted Smiley Tongue

4. Do you watch the cricket in January? And if you don't, do you have any other plans for the new year?

Nope, dad does though (when he's home) so we usually know who's winning.

5. Something you're looking forward to about 2019?

Finishing my Cert 4 in Accounting, getting a job!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Yay to finishing @Bee! You can do it! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy