cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [FUN GR] - 31 DEC - NEW YEARS EVE

umm of course i went to her concert ! i don’t like her I LOVE HERR @N1ghtW1ng

ahhhh i love a star is born but it was so stressing for me because i saw it at the worst time of my mental health ! @Bee

im proud of speaking up saying i need help Smiley Happy I’ve come from no supports to many Smiley HappyHeart

nahhhh i dont watch the cricket but i do watch the australian open Smiley Happy

i really look forward working more with my professionals because at this moment it’s something that is vital and will help in my best interest !

i would really like to see an improvement in my mental health even if it’s just the simple things that i find easier Smiley Wink

An improvement in your mental health only comes in small steps, you should be really proud @litgym Smiley Happy as you progress you'll find the things that you consider now to be difficult becoming more simple, it just all takes time and hard work Heart

Highlighted

You have done amazing this year @litgym!! And you'll continue to do awesome next year Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

yes so true ! @Asche every Saturday night at darling harbour there is fireworks and I think they even do some in Redfern as well ive heard !

aww i missed this! sorry ill have to catch up more tomorrow
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**