cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [FUN GR] - 31 DEC - NEW YEARS EVE

How did I know you'd say Kesha @litgym?

(the first gif is Ninjago, for those of you who are somehow still unaware of it Smiley Tongue It had another season this year so... yay!)

Thanks @litgym! I hope you have a good new years eve too Smiley Happy Feel free to jump in and out however much you like, no pressure to answer questions at all! Smiley Very Happy

@annabethxchase all pumped up! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy (The LEGO Movie reference Cat LOL) Those are some excellent things that made you smile! Well done on managing your school marks too! We're proud of you too Smiley Happy

@unwind oh that is a fabulous thing!! It's wonderful that you're teaching your cousin to swim, I'm glad that it's going well for the both of you Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Oh man, so many things. 2018 was a proper rollercoaster of emotions in many ways. Then again, which years aren't? Off the top of my head, I'd probably say Brooklyn Nine Nine getting picked up again for Season 6 was a good one, as was getting to listen to the soundtrack from GRIS for the first time. An old friend of mine actually got to work on the project, and being able to reconnect in some way with something that they'd done was genuinely quite moving, considering they're currently on the opposite end of the glove.

Oh, and playing around with a couple friends to make this nonsense a reality at a photoshoot two weeks ago

(Yes, my meme game is 10 years out of date. Don't hate me. Also yes, the cat is 100% real, no photoshop involved whatsoever.)

DSC_1143.jpg

so many lovely reasons why people smiled this year!! Smiley Very Happy

I can't pick one, but something that consistently makes me smile is you guys here! You all make me smile so much with your support for each other etc Smiley Happy Heart

Join us Monday 28th for a GR about Going back to School
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Welcome @Asche! I love the photoshoot Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Sounds like you had an awesome year! I'm glad you were able to reconnect with your friend through the soundtrack, music is such a fabulous thing! I've been OBSESSED with a new song called What's Up Danger from the movie Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse (I refuse to use spaces on those words Smiley Tongue) Music is so powerful and so good, most of the time Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

That's incredible @Asche Smiley Happy

@Bee awww that's a fabulous thing! Everyone on the forums is so supportive of each other, it makes me smile too Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Absolutely jump in and out @litgym

@annabethxchase this community is amazing!

@Asche that is amazing! I love your photoshopping on that one Smiley Tongue

So many good movie and new songs this year @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Very Happy

Join us Monday 28th for a GR about Going back to School
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Well well well, it's already time for question two!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

2. What is your favourite book or movie or song or memory from 2018? (or your favourite of all of them!)

screaming movie theater GIF by Domino Recording Co.

(EDIT: I FORGOT THE GIF! Smiley Tongue)

My fav book this year was Jonathon Thurstons autobiography Smiley Happy Such a good read!
My fav movie(s) was To All the boys I've loved before, Love Simon and A Simple Favor Smiley Happy
Ahh to many memories to pick from Smiley Happy Many are RO related