cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: FUN GR - SCAVENGER HUNT!!! RO STYLE! - Nov 19

5. What is your favourite thing about the forums?
Hehe @Esperanza67, that's what I was gonna say!
Probably the overall supportiveness (that ain't a word Smiley Happy)and love that is given and received by members. When someone posts a topic looking for help, they are replied to within hours (unless its like 2am in the morning) wtih awesome feedback and love and even more awesomeness. Theres always someone around to cheer you up and even when you feel like giving up on yourself, someone is always trying there hardest to make you feel safe, loved and appreciated

I think the way everyone supports each other is my favourite thing. We've built a community that people feel they can share anything in and along the way made very good friends. Sometimes I forget that I've never met any pf you in person.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Q5

im so happy i joined ReachOut about 6 months ago, I feel like I’ve found some amazing, loving, AWESOME people and i love you guys to death. my favourite thing is you guys !!!!!!

off to bed now, nightHeart

Night @litgym, have an eventful sleep (Don't ask, I've run out of adjectivesSmiley Happy)

Aww @litgym! Thank you so much! We love having you here <3

thanks for joining us @litgym Heart I hope you have a good sleep Smiley Happy

Thank you, everyone, for joining in on our RO Style scavenger hunt!!! I had an absolute blast!