cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: February 14. The day of love?

Okay, here is the next question...

What is something nice you would appreciate to be done for you on a Valentine's Day?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Bee: I know! It really annoys me too. Exactly, just because you're single doesn't mean you can't be happy! Yeah, I don't why it surprises/ bothers people so much that another person is happily single.

What is something nice you would appreciate to be done for you on a Valentine's Day?

Someone cooking me a surprise meal would be cool Smiley Happy

I don't think Valentines Day is any more or less special than any other day, so I don't mean to sound cold or whatever when I say I don't really want anything done for me. I think you should do nice things for people all the time, and not just because it's Valentines. Just my opinion Smiley Tongue

I would seriously appreciate being bought flowers. I grew up in the country and have only been living in the city a little while. I've never been bought flowers and I think it'd be instant heart-melt/super gooeyness to be bought some. V-Day or not, I'd love some flowers Smiley Happy

Anything. A two-second to make card, being told 'happy valentines day', receiving any type of gift, having a door opened for me, a compliment, invite to next formal... seriously anything.

nice thought loki! i like it!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I would like my cat to not attack my feet in the morning (and if he got me a flower from the garden, instead of eating them, that would be appreciated 110%) 

But realistically, I would like it to not have couples being overly affectionate in front of me. That's pretty much it.

Highlighted

@delicatedreamer - Oooo that's a good one! I think cooking a meal is one of the nicest thing someone can do...simple...but seriously so appreciated!

I would like some.......... CHOCOLATE

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com