cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Friends and Friendships

Hey everyone!

Lahna here Smiley Happy Hope you're all getting ready for the next GR session! 

A good friend is someone who knows all about you, but still loves you! They help us through days when we aren’t feeling so great, make us laugh, cry, keep our secrets, get us out of sticky situations and are just there when we need them most. As you’ve probably guessed, next Monday’s GR is all about friends!

giphy 2.gif

But what happens when a friend doesn’t live up to the expectations we had of them? Handling changes in friendships can be hard. How do you get friends, and keep them? How about handling conflict with your buddy?

It can be tough, but we all need a friend to lean on at times.

giphy1.gif

Join us 8pm AEST on Monday (6th June) for a chat about everything friends!

Re: Friends and Friendships

Good evening everybody! 

Hey all! Yep, it’s that time of the day Smiley Happy

200.gif

Today we are chatting about friendships: the good, the bad and the ugly. @safari93 and myself (Lahna) are going to host this incredible GR, and can’t wait to hang out with you all!.. That’s what friends do right?

On that note here is our first question:

• What qualities make a friend ‘good’?

Hey everyone! Super excited for this topic!!!

What qualities make a friend ‘good’?

Being honest and trustworthy is very important to me, and I like my friends to be upfront, especially if there's something I'm doing that could be bothering them. Other than that, being supportive and there for me during the bad times as well as the good

How's it going @Ben-RO? Smiley Happy

I think that's something the differers for everybody and for every friend, i have a few mates that are... well they're not perfect, but i consider them good friends anyway.  So i guess the main thing for me is that I share some common interests or things I'm passionate about with them. I also definitely value friends who are considerate of me and other people, I think that's kind of a must for me personally.  

• Trust
  • Respect
  • Care
  • Selflessness to a point (Not overly selfish)
  • Know when the line has been crossed
  • Good listener
  • Loyal
  • Inclusive

hey!

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Pretty swell @Lahna! I'm chilling in front of a fire feeling pretty dang cosy right now! 

Hey @safari93!

@safari93 Honesty is a big one as well!