cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GR - Back to School Special! 28th Jan

Are you excited about school? Why/ why not? 

Yes absolutely for the most part! and a little bit no only because i'm nervous!! Smiley LOL 
I'm a uni student and about to start honours and i am soooooo excited!! You guys have no idea! Smiley Happy
Just not quite sure what to expect, but I have a feeling it's going to be really fun!

Are you excited about school? Why/ why not?

I don't know if I'd say I am "excited", but I think some aspects of school I do actually like. I really love structure, so I guess the daily routine of school gives me some peace of mind knowing what I'll be doing tomorrow (somewhat). Many of my goals relate to school, so it'll give me a chance to work towards those goals (ie. grades, study hours per night).

I would also say that I'm happy to go back because these holidays have felt LONG and BORING for me Smiley LOL. I'm excited to see my friends again on a daily basis. On the flip though, I don't think I'm looking forward to the stress that school puts on everyone.

Woah, honours @ecla34!! I don't fully understand what that means because I'm a high school student, but it sounds fancy and something that you probably worked hard for, so good on ya and good luck Smiley Happy

question 1

im actually super super nervous and scared but i just found out today i might be dropping out because im too unstable and my school isn’t that supportive my MH

Mixed feelings sounds about right! @unwind
Having a daily routine you can slip into is really helpful and seeing friends every day is always nice! 
Going back to school can be stressful, i agree with you there. It can feel like everything hits you at once. Heart

and thank you!!! Smiley Very Happy Heart (it's an extra year of study that does sound rather fancy doesn't it? Smiley LOL )

@litgym I'm so sorry to hear that! That sounds so upsetting Smiley Sad That's awful that they're not being supportive. Is it the school that's not sure you're going back?

Question 2 - Do you have any anxiety about starting the school year?
If so, how can we lessen our anxiety and stress regarding school?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

wow thats awesome @ecla4
Honours is amazing!

@ecla34 im kind of relieved im probably dropping out or switching to a special school for mentally ill kids. school is quite a distressing and prone to be an unsafe environment for me. still a lot to process when being told out loud that im so unstable 

@unwind i like that youve said both the negatives and the positives Smiley Happy