cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GR - Back to School Special! 28th Jan

I used to love stationary shopping as a kid. and because I kept growing I usually got a nice new pair of shoes every year. But now I don't enjoy the preparations as much, i have stopped growing so no new shoes and I tend to just reuse stationary from the previous year if it hasn't run out.

I used to love stationary shopping as a kid. and because I kept growing I usually got a nice new pair of shoes every year. But now I don't enjoy the preparations as much, i have stopped growing so no new shoes and I tend to just reuse stationary from the previous year if it hasn't run out.

and now...

the time we've all been waiting for....

the most intense and serious question of the evening!!!!!

wait for it thor GIF by Nerdist.com

What do you usually bring or buy for lunch?

lunch picnic GIF by chuber channel

All jokes aside, this is the worst question Smiley LOL. My mum must ask me a million times before school goes back what I want for school lunches, I never, never, know. For some reason, I hate school lunches, I don't know where this hatred came from Smiley LOL.

I usually bring like one of those granola bar things, a piece or two of fruit (although they aren't nice during the hot asf summer), and a sandwich, which also gets nice and warm during the summer months. I feel like I just eat crap, easy foods during school, often feeling hungry during classes -- someone give me some inspiration, please Smiley LOL

I totally agree. It's so hard to know what to eat. It makes it worse that I can't stand bread. Now I usually love buying this chicken and rice pack. It even comes with a salad and sauce. It's quite cheap for all of that but still it sucks spending money.

I am verrrrrry lazy when it comes to packing lunches. So i usually take a bunch of snacks to munch on in between classes like cherry tomatoes, muesli bars etc. Sometimes i make a sandwich or bring leftovers but i've had containers explode in my bag before and i'm not keen to repeat the experience! So yeah, lazy Smiley Tongue I should work on packing proper lunches haha

lazy cat GIF by Pusheen

oooh sounds yum! @Ladybug

Aw thanks @ecla34 <3! I don't know how I manage it either Smiley Tongue

Peanut butter sandwiches almost every time haha. They're just so easy to make and for some weird reason I never get sick of them Smiley Tongue

Heart PEANUT BUTTER IS LIFE!!! Heart @Esperanza67