cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

GR Dating Anxiety: 20th January AEDT

Hello all!

Coming up we've got a live Getting Real session on dealing with Dating Anxiety

There's a lot of emphasis placed on dating, and it can seem pretty overwhelming! 
Everything from trying to figure out dating culture, managing other people's expectations of you, and even the differences that technology and apps have had on how people enter relationships!

dr zoidberg futurama GIF

It's a lot to deal with, and there's no right or wrong answer to a lot of the questions we might have about dating! To talk about strategies for dealing with Dating Anxiety, and to share experiences, we'll be having a Live GR Chat starting at 7:30 pm AEDT on Monday the 20th of January, we'd love to see you all there! Smiley Very Happy Heart

valentines day eating GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Live Getting Real chat to do with Friendship Drama on Monday the 17th of Feb! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Re: GR Dating Anxiety: 20th January AEDT

Would love to be part of this if you could tag me when it starts please 😊

Highlighted

This will be interesting to hear about from everyone. Hopefully I can join in too!

Highlighted

Just a reminder that the GR is on tonight at 7:30pm AEDT!

Going to tag members who joined in our relationships special discussion last last year:

@Hozzles @Sunflower18 @recharging_introvert @Alison5 @statuscaring @WheresMySquishy @hellofriend 

And a few other members who have been online and posting this week:

@_youngflicker_ @Anzelmo @Bee @Blah_Blah @Blurryphaced @comerfordius @drpenguin @Eden1717 @Bananatime04 @ayrc_1904 @Esperanza67 @gmusicj @goldilocks @Hungryturtle22 @JDF12 @Jessica123 @Justin_dufner @liv1611 @lilliannxo @lokifish @ApplesRoses @MB95 @Milkninja222 @MisoBear @SomeoneNADJS @statuscaring @stargirl @Tay100 @Tiny_leaf @xXLexi_Lou122Xx

Check out our community activities calendar here

Thanks for the tag @Jess1-RO
I would love to join but I feel too guilty. I have too many posts that I haven’t replied to 😞 but I can’t reply because I just can’t 😣 idk what’s wrong with me (I’m really sorry for posting)
Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04,

Completely understand! It is also 100% okay to be behind on posts, or to not get to every single one- that happens to me too Heart Hope you are able to take some time to step away if the tagging in posts becomes too much- looking after your wellbeing is the number one priority Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I can join for the first 20 mins or so but have sporting commitments later. But I look forward to reading your responses!
Highlighted

I would love to join! Just tag me when it starts please! Smiley Happy

Edit: I thought this was about anxiety, not eating anxiety... I'm happy to read along, and give input, but its not really for me. I'm not in a relationship currently.

Highlighted

i'd like to join too! please tag me also at the start

Highlighted

We'll be sure to tag everyone who's keen closer to the starting time! Heart
less than two hours time, so excited! Smiley Very Happy

running man party hard GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Live Getting Real chat to do with Friendship Drama on Monday the 17th of Feb! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart