cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GR - Getting Active - October 1

@FootyFan26 what's circuit/interval training? 

That sounds like so much fun @litgym! Both sound so fun, I've always wanted to try gymnastics!

@FootyFan26 I totally agree, exercising with other people motivates me so much!

@dog_lover94 I wish had had a dog to walk!

I love going on sunny walks too, anything outdoor for me is always fun! My absolute favourites though would have to be playing basketball in the sun or going on hikes to see waterfalls at creeks! Smiley Very Happy

Hullo everyone Smiley Happy

1. What's your favourite way of being active?

For me I like going to the pool - it's so freeing (especially with my foot Smiley Tongue )

I've previously done yoga and wouldn't mind getting back into it when my foot is healed again Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@dog_lover94 that's very fitting with your username! dogs luv walks - my dog gets so excited when she hears me bring out the keys, leash and dog poop bag haha

@cupcakes_032 Circuit training involves working at a variety of activity stations in sequence, training a number of fitness components at once, and interval training consists of repeated periods of work followed by periods of rest or recovery. (taken straight outta the textbook Smiley Tongue)

@litgym @Puppies026 gymnastics looks awesome! However since my foot injury it'd be too risky for me. However I've always wanted to do dance - specifically Ballet - it's so gorgeous

So many people with dogs! I don' think my cats would like me if I got a dog Smiley Very Happy hahaha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hahaha I know right! What type of dog do you have?

@Bee @Puppies026 gymnastics is a great sport not only is it really active but just plain fun and interesting ! dance is also great ! 

dogs and cats are both beautiful animalsSmiley Very Happy

@Puppies026 i have a cavoodle, what do you have ?

@FootyFan26 cool, thanks for explaining Smiley Happy 

next question is...

How do you find time / motivate yourself to exercise?