cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GR - Getting Active - October 1

Exactly @Bee Smiley Tongue

I find that after I exercise I feel much more motivated for the rest of the day! It also puts me in a better mood!

@Puppies026
i know! i have no idea where kids get so much eneergy, then they rest for half an hr and then they want to go again!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

how do you feel after doing some exercise?

well lately i am exhausted lol but usually i feel abit more refreshed and i feel even better after doing some exercise then having a fresh salad of some kind most often fruit.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@cupcakes_032 that sounds like to much fun! Smiley Very Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

How do you feel after doing some exercise?

more calm, chilled, positive, accepting, see things more in perspective (probably from the commentary the yoga instructor does)

@scared01 I think because they play games and enjoy it so much they don't want to stop. Whereas as teens and adults we have less fun and feel like it is harder work. What do you think?

How do you feel after doing some exercise?

if it's an intense workout im usually exhausted and if it's at school I find it difficult to walk up the stairs (my school is full of stairs - no fields or anything !) but if it's a really chill exercise like going for a walk im usually refreshed and in a positive mindset.

@scared01 @Puppies026 @Bee yeah it's really fun Smiley Very Happy i want to chase her around more but she sleeps a lot too 

@litgym oh yeah i forgot about sore muscles after exercise..

@litgym it's interesting how the intensity and type changes the effects it has on you Smiley Happy