cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Information Guide

Hey folks! Hope you're having a lovely day!

If you're looking for a discussion on various topics, this is the place: the GR session thread (also known as Getting Real)! Whether you're a new person looking to add your input or a forum high-flier, this is the place Smiley Happy

What time do they start in my region and how long do they go for?

half hour back update First Sunday of April to First Sunday of October.jpgAEST (1ST Sunday APR to 1st Sunday OCT)AEDT.jpgASDT (1ST sunday OCT to 1st Sunday APR) (DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME)

GR's go for 2 hours so there's plenty of time to join in halfway if you want! 

So what GR topics are coming up?

So glad you asked! Here's a calendar for the next 7 weeks! This will be updated every now and then so check back in! Smiley Happy

[Being updated]

Can I get a reminder every time they start?

Yes you can! So glad you asked Smiley Happy

Let us know below whether you want to be mentioned and every time a GR session starts, we'll be able to mention/tag you into the new GR thread topic so you're constantly updated about when a GR has begun! It's like a weekly subscription to a newsletter, except that this one is more fun and it costs nothing (who doesn't love free things?) Smiley LOL That way, even if you miss the GR, there'll be a little reminder to let you know there was a GR for you to read later (usually in the form of an email to the one you signed up on, to say that you were mentioned in it)!

So let us know below and every time a GR starts you'll know!

TL;DR Just let us know below if you want a reminder (and if you want to unsubscribe or just want a reminder for a particular topic, you can also let us know below!) and I'll see you on the discussion board!

Re: GR Subscription [Sign up here]

I'm an extremely forgetful person, so I'm totally down for this Smiley Tongue

I'll have one thanks Smiley Happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Reminda plz

Which types of session do you talking about.

Hey @Trikle Trade we talk about anything and everything in these chats, and we're open to suggestions from anyone who's interested in joining in as well Smiley Happy

Generally Getting Real Sessions or GR's are more about less heavy stuff, so we'll chat about how pets can help mental health, online dating, or stinking thinking.

We also tackle tougher stuff over here with an expert once a month with an expert or two to help us learn more.

Hope to see you in the next chat Smiley Happy

Hey guys I'd love a reminder message 😊

I would also love a reminder ! I totally forgot about today's session...Robot Embarassed

Re: GR Information Guide

Hi there admin, 

saw the topics and  they look so relevant to my circumstances. 

would you keep me in the loop for the next series ?

i would benefit from it heaps.

cheers,

Bunnywalks

Re: GR Information Guide

Of course @BunnyWalks! Glad you're interested in them and I look forward to seeing you there Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy