cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

GR:Many hands make light work, 23rd Sep. 7:30 pm AEST

Hey everyone!

This coming Monday we're having a live Getting Real chat to do with Group Work!

I know for a lot of people, doing group work can bring out the good, the bad,and the ugly! It can be hard to share the workload, communicate what you're thinking, and speak out if you feel like you're being left with the nuts of bolts of the task you need to do! 

the big bang theory workaholics GIF

But at the same time, it's not all bad! There's a lot of opportunity for some laughs and good times, as well as the chance to work on ideas that you'd never have thought of on your own! Smiley Very Happy

high five team work GIF

We'd love you all to join us on Monday the 23rd of September 7:30 pm AEST for our GR on how to get the most out of group work! Smiley Very Happy

history dream GIF by visitphilly

See you then! Smiley Very Happy Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Re: GR:Many hands make light work, 23rd Sep. 7:30 pm AEST

@ecla34 

I was wondering where we go to attend the GR on the site? As I am not sure what to do?

@Milkninja222 all good! Tonight's GR will be run in this thread so here's where we'll be posting questions and having our dicussion! Smiley Very Happy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@ecla34 

Thank you. Because I was wondering if we had to use a chat function for this thread? Like I know how to reply on the threads and tag people, but I do not know about chat option if that makes sense?

@Milkninja222 that makes total sense! Smiley Very Happy  But there's no need to do anything any differently to how you'd normally post in a thread, we mainly just call it a live chat because it goes so much faster! Smiley LOL

@ecla34 

Thanks again Smiley Happy. Makes more sense now. I better type fast for this! Hahaha Smiley Tongue

@Milkninja222 all good! Heart 

Typing Montage GIF by reactionseditor

^us during GRs Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL

i'm a bit of a slow writer myself so live chats are always a fun challenge! No stresses if you feel like the convo has moved on a bit and you haven't finished a response, it'll still make sense to everyone! Heart

Alrighty everyone!
Hope your evening's going awesomely! Smiley Very Happy

Tonight's GR on Group Work is going to start very shortly at 7:30pm AEST ! Heart

the office party hard GIF

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then you can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

So excited for this one guys! The first question will be up very soon! Heart

Let's get started! 
Welcome to tonight's GR everyone! 
The first question we have for the topic is:

What strategies can be used to foster the best effort from everyone in the group?

Work Working Sticker by doña batata