cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [GR] Routines

@Bee sounds good

Do you like routines or do you thrive on chaos? If you like routines, what is your favourite part of your routine? 

I like having routines but I'm not good at sticking to them.. I've made so many schedules in my life but I don't think I've ever followed one through for more than a few days. I guess I have little things that are routine like what to do when I get up in the morning and the order I do them. My favourite part would be putting a song on after I wake up because it helps me get out of bed, and then singing to different songs before I go outside.

question 1

i use to be very into my routine and if it was mucked up i would have a meltdown. i did really enjoy it and i think it’s great to have a routine. but lately ive just been real chill and get everything done at the last minute. not the smartest idea but yeah ahaha.

Hey everyone! 

I'm the same as @gezellig and @annabethxchase! I need a routine to be healthy or my depression gets the best of me! Part of my self care is actually checking in on my routine Smiley Happy 

@gezellig @Libellule @cupcakes_032 @scared01 @Jess1-RO WELCOME everyone Smiley Happy

Do you like routines or thrive on chaos? If you like routines, what is your favourite part of your routine?

I'm a bit of both really. Sometimes a routine can really help me have a sense of time and be good, other-times I get sick of the same old thing everyday. So I guess I like a loose routine with opportunity for spontaneity 

good morning lol GIF by Disney Pixar

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I'm a bit of both (question 1)

I like control, but enjoy a bit of chaos. 

@rudeandginger it can be nice to have some chaos sometimes Smiley Happy

Sounds like a lot of people have trouble staying in routine and sticking to them, which is fair enough, it can be hard sometimes

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

Do you like routines or do you thrive on chaos? If you like routines, what is your favourite part of your routine? 

As the team at RO can confirm @gina-RO and @Amirah-RO, I am someone that loves my routine and planning Smiley Happy I've had to learn over time that sometimes I also need a bit of unplanned time too Smiley Happy My favourite part is it motivates me to get moving during the day! I also love ticking things off a list, it gives a sense of accomplishment 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO I definitely think that unplanned time can be great too! A bit of down-time for yourself, and a bit of wiggle room to be able to adapt is always useful!

Do you like routines or do you thrive on chaos? If you like routines, what is your favourite part of your routine?

mmm i both do and dont like routines. i really like the variety of changing it up abit each day. im pretty flexible though so can work both with or without a routine. atm i do have a routine and the best part is it is making sure i actually get up and out of bed each morning as its soemthing ive bene struggling with lately
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**