cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [GR] Routines

@cupcakes_032 yesss thats it!!! I knew there was a name for it, I just couldn't remember it!!!

haha jinx! @Bee

6. What's the strangest part of a routine you do?

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

It's probably totally unhelpful, but since about Year 10, I've recited "Into the valley of death, rode the 600" from the Charge of the Light Brigade while heading into an exam. (Not ALL the time, but a substantial proportion.) There's just something about 200+ students walking into an examination hall that reminded me of the poem (probably the thudding of our shoes - the hall in our high school had old wooden floors that really amplified our steps), and there was just something vaguely hilarious and farcical about how melodramatic it was for me to draw that parallel.

ooooh this is a hard one, I'm not actually sure I've got anything strange about my routines!!

I guess one thing that is kinda noteworthy is that whatever the situation, I will always, always do my skincare routine before I go to bed. Even if I'm getting home at 3am, drunk and so so sleepy, that makeup is coming off and those oils are going on before my head hits the pillow!

That being said, why don't I have perfect skin? hahahahahah it's not fair!

What's the strangest part of a routine you do?

Lol at the GIF

I don't really know what's a strange part of a routine that I do... maybe that if I want to do yoga, I will do it right after showering because my feet would be really clean then and won't dirty the yoga mat. 

Strange.... hmm that's a toughie...
I like to know that all my cats are all inside and safe at night. I tend to worry when they are not inside at night...
I don't really know what strange thing is part of my routine atm...

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

That's a great wind down routine @gezellig! Does it help you sleep too? 

Q6: 

For me, I always set multiple alarms in the morning to wake up:

1.My 2 minute warning-to-wake-up-alarm

2.My wake alarm

3. My You-better-be-up-and-dressed alarm 15 mins later and then my..

4. Time-to-leave-the-house-now alarm

@Jess1-RO oh yes it definitely helps me sleep!! There's nothing better than washing your face and cleaning off the day before you go to sleep! hehehe

and oh yes I can definitely relate to the multiple alarms hahahaha

Highlighted

Haha @Jess1-RO that's great, I do that as well if there's something important the next day and can't be late