Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [GR] Routines

That's a great balance @rudeandginger Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Ohhh I just realised I only answered the first part! Smiley Very Happy
I think my favourite part of routines is I know what is next and it's less anxiety provoking, but with the spontaneity I like that it comes as a surprise and can break up the monotonous that a routine can sometimes bring Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

2. What type of routine do you have? What are the benefits to having a routine? 

@Bee bahaha, those are some good points though and i can definitely agree on them !

@scared01 I honestly think that getting up and out of bed is, a lot of the time, one of the hardest things to do as part of a routine. But then at the same time, it can often end up being the most rewarding!

@Jess1-RO I like ticking things off a list too! I quite like todo lists Smiley Happy The sense of accomplishment it great Smiley Happy

question 2

i use to be very strict and just have everything to my expectation but ive changed a bit now which is good i guess. lately my routine is more getting myself out of bed and pushing through day. not much and pretty simple but a big struggle for me :/

yes your spot on! @gezellig

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i mostly have a wake routine so get up at a certain time, breakfast, get dressed and go pick up my siblings.
benefits- its gives me a bit of structure in my day, and keeps me getting up out of bed
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I have different routines for different times of day. Every morning I have the same wake up routine which helps me get ready for the day. I also have a start of work routine and a wind down routine at night. I find it helpful because it gives my body and brain time to adjust to what I am doing at each time of day

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here