Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [GR] Routines

That's a great balance @rudeandginger Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Ohhh I just realised I only answered the first part! Smiley Very Happy
I think my favourite part of routines is I know what is next and it's less anxiety provoking, but with the spontaneity I like that it comes as a surprise and can break up the monotonous that a routine can sometimes bring Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

2. What type of routine do you have? What are the benefits to having a routine? 

@Bee bahaha, those are some good points though and i can definitely agree on them !

@scared01 I honestly think that getting up and out of bed is, a lot of the time, one of the hardest things to do as part of a routine. But then at the same time, it can often end up being the most rewarding!

@Jess1-RO I like ticking things off a list too! I quite like todo lists Smiley Happy The sense of accomplishment it great Smiley Happy

question 2

i use to be very strict and just have everything to my expectation but ive changed a bit now which is good i guess. lately my routine is more getting myself out of bed and pushing through day. not much and pretty simple but a big struggle for me :/

yes your spot on! @gezellig

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i mostly have a wake routine so get up at a certain time, breakfast, get dressed and go pick up my siblings.
benefits- its gives me a bit of structure in my day, and keeps me getting up out of bed
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I have different routines for different times of day. Every morning I have the same wake up routine which helps me get ready for the day. I also have a start of work routine and a wind down routine at night. I find it helpful because it gives my body and brain time to adjust to what I am doing at each time of day

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here