cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR: TV and MOVIES!!!! - 29th April :)

THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN ONE GUYS!!!

It's just over 48 hours until we start our fun Getting Real session about all of our favourite TV shows and movies! 

spongebob squarepants popcorn GIF

It's just a super chill chance to have a chat about the shows we love...

cats simpsons GIF

(^ I see no problems there Smiley Wink )

The characters and heroes we admire...

flying harry potter GIF

and the movies that we've watched literally dozens of times and can't wait to convince everyone else to see Smiley LOL 

What's really epic about this one is that it gives everyone the chance to get to know a bit about everyone else Smiley Very Happy It's amazing what you can learn about people from the things they love Heart  That's pretty rad imo!

(P.S. if anyone wants to chat about things they're interested in, they should head on over to the Hanging Out section of the forums if they're too excited to wait until Monday Smiley Wink, but i digress )

If this sounds like a blast to you too, you're more than welcome (encouraged truly Smiley Tongue ) to join us on Monday the 29th of April at 7:30 pm AEDT to have a chat!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Re: GR: TV and MOVIES!!!! - 29th April :)

Nice master post @ecla34! I'm just going to tag in a few members who might be interested in joining this GR (what do you guys think?): @mspaceK @purplesummer @DIVYA @SomeoneNADJS @scared01 @I_am_not_Groot @Bananatime04 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Tiny_leaf @blobby @Saltwaterdreamtime  @lennycat2017 @WheresMySquishy @queenP @Cheeseburger @N1ghtW1ng @redhead @indieinsanus @DruidChild @Bee @Hozzles @lokifish

good one @Esperanza67  !!! Heart

JUST UNDER 24 HOURS NOW GUYS!!! 

the office party hard GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Cool! I'll try and catch it!!!

Highlighted

I’m certain I’ll be able to drop in. SO EXCITED!

Im down

This sounds like such a fun discussion!

Watch out for spoilers!! 

Robot Very Happy

I won't have internet access later tonight but this seems like it'll be a great chat! Smiley Very Happy

Looking forward to reading back over it.

I've recently been rewatching Doctor Who, the episodes with the 10th Doctor/David Tennant. Sooo good!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hey guys! What's the first question?

Hi everyone! Excited for the GR! Smiley Happy