cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: GR: TV and MOVIES!!!! - 29th April :)

@Esperanza67If you haven't been you NEED to go to Harry Potter World in Universal Studios

Which TV show/movie world would you most like to live in and why?
Originals/Vampire Diaries please. The show makes it look so realistic in what that world would be like instead of just being some teen vampire thing and I think it would be awesome if supernatural things like that existed and none of us humans had a clue. Imagine being able to do those things too Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Which TV show/movie world would you most like to live in and why?

I would really love to live in any historical or period show. I feel like I was meant to have been born in the past. Sometimes I find modern life exhausting. I also love history and learning about how people in the past lived.

Highlighted

I did about a year and a half ago in LA @Puppies026! It was one of the best moments of my life - I wanted to spend the rest of eternity there haha

Hahaha @Esperanza67 I miss the butterbeer and the 3D or 4D ride I should say was both terrifying and mindblowing! You felt like you were actually at hogwarts!

@WheresMySquishy that's so true, I do actually think about what that would be like, especially when I think just when I was a kid which was not long ago at all we used to play outside for fun and now it's all games and technology for little kids, it's crazy how much the world changes in just a short amount of time!
Highlighted

Just remembered how much i love the hobbit. excited the lord of the rings GIFi love old traditional depictions of magic and European landscapes. They feel so whimsical

Highlighted

Last question of the night! Smiley Very Happy

If you could make your own TV show/movie, what would it be about? 

giphy

Highlighted

@Puppies026  Same! My area used to just be mostly bushland when I first moved in as a child. I could go on walks all the time and just admire the scenery. Now it is a major centre for businesses and construction. A trip that should only take a few minutes by car can take over an hour due to the major traffic jams at certain times.

Highlighted

If you could make your own TV show/movie what would it be about

Mine would probably be about lots of things. Like growing up, and mental health, but it would also be humorous. I think the main character would be awkward and kind of antisocial, just something people can relate to i think.

Highlighted

Cannot stress this enough... something with a happy, healthy lesbian relationship that doesn't end in cheating/ sadness/ death! How hard is it! Smiley Frustrated Also, I'd love more positive representations of mental illnesses that aren't that well represented (like OCD or schizophrenia for example).

All this, but maybe a musical and maybe with supernatural beings and a lot of art.

Also, it would be great if the stories I write could magically become TV shows/ movies, if only just for me hahah.

Highlighted

I think I would make the TV show from the perspective of a young child growing up in a family of domestic violence. In a serious but also funny and relatable sense just like 13 Reasons Why. I think this is so so important because although most people know that it's not right generally, I think a show like that would really show people how much it really effects the child to the extent that is only known by victims. And hopefully raising awareness through that would lead to a big change!