cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GR: TV and MOVIES!!!! - 29th April :)

Hey @Jess1-RO!

Copying episode 3 onto my laptop right now @Esperanza67 can't waittt!

Yes that it definitely true @Hozzles! My favourite Disney movie would have to be Tangled though, literally got emotional as hahahaha

All of my friends used to watch Game of Thrones. I've only watched a few episodes but I know most of the plot from them. It was funny though because there were times when the plot would change and I would still be stuck on episodes from the beginning of the season and confused about what people would tell me because I hadn't seen the rest. Smiley LOL

I just looked at my Netflix watch list to try and remember some movies... haha.

Oh! And I love What We Do in the Shadows!
giphy

I'm sorry guys, but I need to get ready for bed. I have school tomorrow, and I already had a bit of a sick day today.
Goodnight everyone.

My sister loves Tangled! When she was younger, we used to watch Disney movies every day after school. Can't wait for Frozen 2!

That's alright @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ! Hope you have a great sleep and day at school tomorrow! Goodnight <3
OMG me too, Frozen 2 is going to be amazing @WheresMySquishy

Second question!

If you could recommend a TV show for someone to binge watch, what would it be?

giphy

Ok... just one more question..... Smiley Happy

What is your favourite TV show and movie of all time?

A few year's ago I started watching Grey's Anatomy. I have seen all the seasons a million times and still love them so probably still my fav! Favourite movie of all time is a hard one- I used to love the Batman: The Dark Knight, but ever since I saw Bohemian Rhapsody it's at the top of my list  

Check out our community activities calendar here