cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting Real 23rd December: Reflections on 2019

2019 is coming to a close, and what a year it has been!

With Christmas and New Year coming up, we thought it would be a good time to have a chill chat about what we enjoyed most from 2019, and what we may be looking forward to in the New Year. Focusing on wellbeing and what we've achieved this year.

Join us Monday 23rd December at 7.30 PM AEDT for a super chill chat about the joys of 2019!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Re: Getting Real 23rd December: Reflections on 2019

Ooh~ Can you please tag me when the chat is about to start? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Sounds great! 

Would love to be apart of this and could do with a positive distraction!! 

You guys seriously come up with some awesome ideas and ways of supporting people in the community so thanks!! ❤

Highlighted

Just going to tag some members who have been online today Smiley Happy 

@Brendos94 @Tay100 @SomeoneNADJS @Alison5 @Tiny_leaf @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Ohh yes, I'll join if I'm not at work already, yes please!!!
Highlighted

Welcome everyone! Smiley Happy

We're super excited to have a reflection chat about 2019 and what we've enjoyed most about the year!

A friendly reminder that if at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

Tagging users who have asked to be tagged, and those online Smiley Happy

@MB95 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Tay100 @Brendos94 @brownie17 @Hozzles @drpenguin @gmusicj @Tasi 

Highlighted

So excited for this chat! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Kicking off our first question...

What has been your favourite memory of this year?

Highlighted

This is a good question @Bee !

I think my favorite memory is when I handed in my thesis. Mostly because I have never worked on one thing for so long before and even though it was a cause of lots of anxiety and sleeplessness I felt really accomplished and proud of the work I had done

Highlighted

What has been your favourite memory of this year?
One of my favourite memories this year was meeting everyone at the ReachOut mod workshop!
Another favourite memory was when many of the residents at the nursing home I volunteer at told me how much they appreciate me and love chatting to me. It really touched me. I'm so glad to have found some supportive places to volunteer at this year. Smiley Happy
I also had lots of good memories of going on holiday earlier on in the year. I celebrated New Year's Eve in New Zealand while watching an INXS tribute show on a cruise ship with some family members. Smiley Happy