cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting Real: C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E good times come on!!

HI DD & DC!! Sounds like lots of us cherish the friendships we made at school/year 12.... ohhh and DC, first performance is an awesome hurdle to overcome!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hi Rhelna, welcome on board tonight.

It is wonderful to hear that school has given you some meaningful and significant relationships. And what is great about your experience is that relationships have lasted beyond school.

I guess knowledge is perceived as the main thing we gain from school - but its great we can take more away from our experiences than a bunch of facts or information.

I did Smiley Happy Thanks for the welcome.
Highlighted

dreamcatcher: my music teacher was a big meanie!!! Smiley Happy

Jay-Dee: i'm kinda with you there - my year book is soooooo funny to look back on. I was so keen to get out of there!!! I called it a "conformist institution"!!!!!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Jay Dee - I am a strong believer of quality over quantity. I only have a handful of friends left from school. we meet new people from other adventures in life. I made lots of new friends at uni.

Hey guys Smiley Happy
Really looking forward to tonights discussion, didn't know what it was until about half an hour ago when I saw the facebook post Smiley Happy
And just finishing my last HSC exam today! WoooHooo Smiley Very Happy

Q1. What was the best thing about your schooling years?
Woah, what a BIG question. There isn't really ONE moment, but a bunch of many little moments that make up the favourites Smiley Happy
I would have to say getting to see friends and have some pretty good laughs with them 5 days a week was pretty good! Smiley Happy
Although one of my favourite memories was when I had thrown a small tennis bat in a fit of anger that bounced and eventually hit the teacher in the butt! Still to this day about 4 years latter, I still crack up over it Smiley Tongue haha Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Sounds like we all have taken away some great things from our schooling years.

Moving forward to something more specific.... lets turn to the HSC.

2.     If you did it this year or years ago, what did you most enjoy about the HSC?

Congratulations Bee!!! what an achievement.... Smiley Very Happy

woohoo! Welcome Bee - an actual HSCer!!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@dreamcatcher - I do agree with that. I did become less involved and cared less about the drama and did develop some awesome r'ships with peers and teachers Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart