cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am great. Yes I am.

Thanks for joining the convo guys!

@DD - of course I am Smiley Happy I can think of loads of strengths for you!

@N1ghtW1ing - I love zest as a strength - it's an important (and useful!) one

To start us off, tell us three awesome strengths that you have!

1. I'm intelligent.

2. I'm kind/nice to people.

3. I'm creative.

It's great to see you guys picking out good things about yourself. It's making me smile (sitting in my room on my own at my laptop...) Smiley Happy

@Rosie: I have a similar problem. Once I've started, I can just keep on going.

It's pretty great to see so many people listing kindness as a stength Smiley Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

@nightwing: oooh, I really like a lot of the strengths listed on that page. Didn't think of a bunch of them.
Highlighted

Welcome N1ghtw1ng (great to have you back this week) and others! Great to hear that you all have some amazing strengths! Next question:

2. Do you find it easier to recognise other people's strengths than your own? Why do you think this might be?

@Rosie @Birdeye The more I think about it, the more I can come up with. But that's a good thing Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I think it's because we are always afraid someone will put us in our place, or prove us wrong. I hate the idea that someone might squash my confidence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

@n1ghtw1ing @ birdeye Keep posting! We'd love to hear them!

I am excellent at awkward dancing, and at knowing the lyrics to late 1990s songs.

And still, I rise.