cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I am great. Yes I am.

@sagira - I suppose it's easy to just accept our abilities and not make a big deal of them, but it can be really worthwhile to sit back, reflect, and say "you know, I totally kicked ass at that!"

@sagira @DD that's awesome how you guys can use your strengths to overcome problems. We're all awesome Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@n1ghtw1ng. Seconded

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

Hey Guys, SOrry I'm late... Have been doing all the questions but haven't thought to post until now... haha... Half an hour latter, and I'm going to post.. haha Smiley Happy

my 3 awesome strengths

I'm creative, an awesome listener, and I'm selfless

2. If I know ther person well, I can find their strengths easily,more so than myself. I think it's easier to find their strengths than my own as I tend to admire my friends and look up to them in a way. Also I know my confidence is low and self-esteem isn't great so that could also be the cause Smiley Happy

3. The benefits of recognising your own strengths can help you feel more relaxed in your own self and who you are. YOu have a good understanding of who you are when you know your own strengths.

4. I don't think recognising your strengths is being stuck up, reconising your strengths allows you to be confident in youself and

5. I think low self esteem and confidence can get in the way of recognising your own strengths. I think also that sometimes we don't want to admit our strengths, I know sometimes I don't want to admit fine... weird kind of idea, I don't know.

6. Yes I have been in situations where I have used my strengths, I'm not too sure on exact details now though...

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Loving this discussion guys Smiley Happy

Have a think about those three strengths that you listed in the first question - how could you utilise them in your everyday life to help you be more successful?

@Bee - thanks for joining and awesome on answering the questions! You're amazing!

Gail: haha, yeah I was like ohh It's MONDAY! GR SESH... Brings up web broswer than just answers the questions... looks at time, oohh 9.30.. where'd the last 1/2 hour go.. post time.. hahah Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Have a think about those three strengths that you listed in the first question - how could you utilise them in your everyday life to help you be more successful?

Creativity - I can think of new ways to do things.

Honesty - my friends can trust me because I am honest about myself

Zest - it helps me stay optimistic

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng, nice way of adapting your skills to your everyday life.

Make more burritos for the enjoyment of others!

And also stay positive, and try to help other focus on the positives.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.