cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am great. Yes I am.

Check out this list of 24 different personality strengths… Which ones do you think apply to you? What are 3 more that you think apply a little, or not at all, and that you'd like to work on developing?

I think the integrity/ honesty one applies to me a bit and I think I'd like to develop bravery and hope/optmism. I think they're both areas I could improve in.

Soo many to choose from!

Narrowing it down I think the ones which apply most are:

• Love of learning
  • Appreciation of beauty and excellence
  • Curiosity, Interest in the world

I really want to develop social and emotional intelligence which I have found to be quite lacking recently.

Alrighty... last question for the night!

What is one step you could take this week to work on developing the strengths you identified in the last question?

Highlighted

What is one step you could take this week to work on developing the strengths you identified in the last question?

By focusing less on the negatives and more on the positives. 

Paying closer attention when interacting with people to what they say and how they act/react to gauge their mood and state of mind.

Sorry to leave early but I have to go. THanks for the great session amd questions. Hope to see you all next weel. Good night and remember, we're all awesome no matter what anyone else thinks! Smiley Wink

work harder to listen and take on others' perspectives

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

Night N1gthw1ing Smiley Happy

Thanks for joining in N1ghtW1ng! 

Nice and simple N1ghtW1ng, but very effective! I think if we catch ourselves thinking something negative about something we know we're good at - just replace that thought with something positive that is closer to the truth.