cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I am great. Yes I am.

1. I'm pretty self-aware and good at looking after myself - I can judge when things aren't quite right and make steps to improve things.

2. I'm a good listener - I can be attentive to friends and they know that they can talk to me about what is happening in their lives.

3. I'm quite independent - I can organise and take care of myself, and not stress over relying on other people too much for important tasks.

Thanks bethechange Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I think spending a little bit of time every so often to remind ourselves of our strengths could be a great way of incorporating them into our lives more often.

Have a think about those three strengths that you listed in the first question - how could you utilise them in your everyday life to help you be more successful?

I guess that by being an awesome listener and selfless I can help others which can bring a sense of fullfilment to my life.
I guess by being creative I have the ability to find unquie ways around things Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Nice ideas on how we can get those strengths to be a part of our everyday lives!
Next question!

8. Check out this list of 24 different personality strengths… Which ones do you think apply to you? What are 3 more that you think apply a little, or not at all, and that you'd like to work on developing?

Have a think about those three strengths that you listed in the first question - how could you utilise them in your everyday life to help you be more successful?

Persistence - I can use this in lots of ways, mostly to help to do things in spite of my anxiety.

Kindness - I can use this to help me in my relationships with people.

I like helping others - This helps me to feel more fulfilled and proud of myself.

I'd like to work on:

1. valour/bravery

2. judgement/critical thinking

3. diligence

8. Check out this list of 24 different personality strengths… Which ones do you think apply to you? What are 3 more that you think apply a little, or not at all, and that you'd like to work on developing?

Here I go;

- Perspective 

- Playfulness and Humor

- Love of Learning

Those all apply to me, a lot. I can think of more though but I'll stick with three Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

To answer my own question I think the three strengths that apply to me the most would be:

- Curiosity, Interest in the world

- Judgement, Critical Thinking, Open Mindedness

- Perseverance, Diligence, Industry

I would like to work more at my leadership skills.

This is a really great list Smiley Happy Interesting to check in on yourself! I think I would like to work on bravery, and ingenuity and fairnes too I think Smiley Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.