cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: IDAHOT - 15th May - GR

Nice find @Ben-RO! Smiley Happy

Love it @Ben-RO. Now if we could just get everyone in the world to read it...

Better get started then @roseisnotaplant Smiley Happy 

Next up!

Do you think we need more events like this that celebrate diversity in our communities?

Do you think we need more events like this that celebrate diversity in our communities?

Yeah! Smiley Happy Although sometimes I feel like there's a lot of these that people don't know about so I guess we should try and do a better job of spreading the word about them Smiley Tongue

YES PLEASE.

It's really important to celebrate diversity and emphasise that everyone is welcome and valid, and I don't think it happens enough.

Yes, because as has been said earlier, it could cause people to discover new things or see different issues in a new and hopefully more positive light.

Actuallly I'm not sure if we do? Maybe what we need is more constant things... like some kind of movement where people show their support in some way every day, like by writing to their minister, sharing a post like that comic, calling someone out when they say something shit, just being an ally for people Smiley Happy 

Unfortunately I have to head off - goodnight everyone and thanks for the chat tonight! Smiley Happy

Or every day should be IDAHOT that'd be cool too