cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: IDAHOT - 15th May - GR

Night night @May_!

Also that @Ben-RO, although I think a situation where people did constant things to celebrate diversity would first be caused by things like idahot day?
Highlighted

@Ben-RO some people aren't aware of things like this so how would it be normalized on a large scale if there are a small amount of people who don't really get much attention, doing small things that are positive for the cause?

I think it would be good to be like that eventually but maybe it needs some large scale events to give it a kickstarter?

Night @May_

Good point @roseisnotaplant

Maybe we're up to the stage where we could have an IDAHOT month, kinda like Dry July? I want people to get into the habit of being inclusive! 

See you later @May_ Smiley Very Happy

Hmm that's a good idea @FootyFan26 maybe we could all get one going? Or try it on the forums and see what it's like? 

I'd go more along the lines of a bimonthly or quarterly event maybe because it would be more likely to get more media attention when it happens less often and during the event they could encourage inclusiveness out of the event as well.

I feel like sometimes people can get bored of things easily and having a month would mean that people could start losing interest midway through?

Unless it's just me because at times I do have the attention span of a gnat. Smiley Tongue

Hmm maybe we could have a IDAHOT challenge? Where you do a list of challenges to help change people's pereceptions of Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia over 30 days, and tell people about it? 

That sounds cool @Ben-RO!