cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Is cupid your homeboy or just rhymes with stupid?

It's like uni pathways, but for looooooooovee <33

LOL DREAMCATCHER!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@Myvo wrote:

Hmm~I think this is where things get complicated if you don't communicate openly and honestly with your partner/friend.

SO TRUE

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

The chemistry is different in a relationship, compared to a friendship.
Highlighted

@dreamcatcher 

Oh i love the idea of marrying my best friend - if i can say that in 10/ 20 or 30 years ill be a happy camper!!!

Highlighted

Ok, so moving on - if you are in an established relationship,  how do you know you are in a healthy relationship? What makes a relationship good or bad?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Sophie@RO  Sometimes i think its easier to spot out the negativity in other peoples realationships before your own. So i think a good relationship is being able to know when something isnt working or when something needs to be fixed. 

Highlighted

if you are in an established relationship,  how do you know you are in a healthy relationship? What makes a relationship good or bad?

Respect is key! And feeling happy and safe with the person able to communicate honestly with them and trust them Smiley Happy

Highlighted

if you are in an established relationship, how do you know you are in a healthy relationship? What makes a relationship good or bad? I guess if you feel safe, happy and loved, it's good. And if you feel miserable, in danger, scared or disliked/hated, it's not so good. That's a very simple way of looking at it, though.

Highlighted

If you can talk openly to one another regardless of the topic with full integrity, trust is paramount, feeling like that you are respected for who you are, and what you have to say, the vibe you share makes you randomly smile and laugh, you feel genuinely happy with your love, communication and feeling loved.
I believe having solid communication with your love is pivotal, and basically all the other qualities and attributes attached as answered with the previous questions above.
Highlighted

If you are in an established relationship,  how do you know you are in a healthy relationship? What makes a relationship good or bad?

> To me,  a healthy relationship is about being loyal to each other, respecting each other's views and interests and being able to have fun. I also believe that being able to reach a compromise is a big thing in a relationship and also valuing each other's individuality and independence is pretty amazing (e.g. own lifestyle choices - whether it be uni, going on a trip, etc). I see a bad relationship involving deceit (e.g. telling lies, cheating), being disrespectful of each other's views of choices, and having little to no compassion. This could be an extreme but I believe that good and bad comes in all shapes and sizes.  

I'd say that it's each to their own what people would identify their relationship to be. Some people may see it differently and you may get mad when they voice their thoughts, hahaha.