cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Is cupid your homeboy or just rhymes with stupid?

complete gold @dreamcatcher ! love that movie.

So what do you do on valentines day? do you ignor it - or have a dinner date with friends?

Highlighted

@delicatedreamer  you should do it!!

Pick some awesome cards from typo or kikki k even the funny one just posted haha

Everyone loves mail

Highlighted

Roses
Teddy Bears
Champagne
Rose Pedals
Chocolate
Love
Highlighted

So, then what do you do on Valentines Day? Whether you are single or in a relationship? Group dinner, date night etc (I heard EloiseRose write valentines day cards to my best friends and post them!)

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@EloiseRose  I usually just ignore it. Although it can be hard to ignore those 'spending another valentines day alone' status' on FB. People need to make the most of being single while they can!!!!! It's awesome! WOooooOOo

Highlighted

Dinner, movie/s, talk stupid sh!t, express love.
Highlighted

@dreamcatcher HAHAHAHAHA~I love Tumblr Valentine Day's cards Smiley Happy

to be honest this year I'm going to anti-valentines day party where people are going to play covers of heart-wrenching break up songs!!!!!! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

So, then what do you do on Valentines Day? Whether you are single or in a relationship? Group dinner, date night etc

Last year I just had a movie night with some single friends. We literally ate pringles and thought it was funnnnny ( the saying 'single pringle'? haha oh dear) One day I might get caught up in the romanticness of V-day, but for now, I'm having a blast ignoring couples and their cheesy gifts/statuses and having fun!

Highlighted

Well, in previous years, I've done practically nothing with my boyfriend. Although, I think this time round, we're just going to get food, watch animated movies and get fat Smiley Tongue DecadenceHeart The idea of a group dinner with friends sounds awesome though! Cheers to Singles Awareness Day!