cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [LIVE GR]: Bucket lists and experiences!

What are the three biggest things you want to do one day?
1- Travel alone, and see as much as possible!
2- Graduate uni, ahah, and go into postgraduate.
3- Finish writing a novel-sized story!

Highlighted

Hmm, I'm not sure. I've done a lot of things that I've wanted to do already. I thought that doing some of those things would make me happier, but they just made me happier temporarily. But I'd like to smash some career goals and see other countries. Some of my nursing home residents told me to travel while I am still young. Smiley Happy I was just thinking about places I could go to.

Highlighted

What are the three biggest thing you want to do someday?

1. Backpack across Europe, and have a white christmas there

2. Live in a nordic country for a while and take time to write and create in a peaceful environment.

3. Go on a solo trek in a reasonably remote part of the world. Something like walking through parts of the Himalayas or maybe going with a guide on a trek through Peru. I would love to do the Inca trail.

Highlighted

Everyone mentioned career goals, so I'll add becoming a journalist and helping with human rights. 

I loved this chat tonight, it was really fun. 

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy wrote:

I thought that doing some of those things would make me happier, but they just made me happier temporarily. 

That's so true, and such a good point! It can be sometimes disappointing when you complete something you've wanted to do, but the novelty of it soon fades.

Highlighted

For anyone who wants to join in on the discussion tomorrow, here's a list of the questions we chatted about tonight! Smiley Very Happy

Do you have a bucket list? Why/why not?

What's something you'd like to try doing that you've never done before?

Describe a time when you did something that you've wanted to do for a long time. What was it like? How did you feel?

Have you ever helped someone else tick something off their bucket list?

Can a person's bucket list change over time? How do you decide if something's worth adding to your bucket list?

Is there anything you're really looking forward to doing right now? Big or small!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

I'm gonna head off now, but I've really enjoyed chatting with you guys tonight! Smiley Very Happy Heart
Take care! Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Bye everyone! I have to go and have a very late dinner now.
This has been such a great chat! Thanks you to everyone who participated and worked on it! It was so much fun! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks heaps for putting the questions together like that for us @ecla34! I'm going to try get a couple of the girls to do it with me tomorrow cause I think we all need a little mood booster and reading through tonight has made me reminisce and smile so thanks guys! You're all awesome! ❤

Highlighted

A bit of a belated bye everyone (I'm so sleepy haha), and thanks everyone who made this GR so fun! I look forward to reading everyone's responses later! Smiley Very Happy