cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Last GRsession for 2013: looking after yourself in the holidays

Have a friend who's been doing the same thing for a while and he introduced me to his agent. Nice way to make some spare cash haha and pretty much anyone can do it Smiley Happy

Sounds like people wish there could be some kind of balance - you've gone from being extremely busy & stressed to... nothing!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey @rt262 Smiley Happy.

Ooh man, fish and chips on the beach sounds amazing! I feel the exact same way when it comes to holidays, there's such a big shift and you just feel as though you're always supposed to be doing something.

Yea, it's actually really weird. Being busy and then suddenly having nothing to do has in its own way added a ton of stress for me as well.

Haha, well on the smiley scale, I'm gonna put these: Smiley Indifferent

I've been working mostly, cleaning and trying to get my P plates because I'm a tad slow ><"

Hahaha @Myvo, any dealings with the RTA especially driving tests are never fun!

#Woops RMS now

Great responses guys! Seems like for most people, it's been a shift from doing lots to doing nothing at all...

Here's the second question:

2. What are you most looking forward to over the coming holidays/summer?

I had the best lunch overlooking the water today (except I got sunburnt..)!

I was doing a uni subject over summer but felt like I couldn't relax at all. I dropped it so that I can feel rested and ready to go again next year. I want to be able to committ myself rather than hate it. 

I've been working heaps too, it's inconvenient! haha! Have you booked in for your licence? 120 hours?

I'm going to Hobart this week! Just for four days, but I'm really keen! Looking forward to just getting away and relaxing. And some sight seeing because I've never been!

Going skydiving some time in late December. Also got a research project to do in January that I'm really keen on. So the latter half of the holiday has much more going on for me. Really looking forward to it.