Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Last GRsession for 2013: looking after yourself in the holidays

Great plan doris & dd & pillow!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Great routines guys! I hope we can all kick those off soon Smiley Happy

And nooow, for the last GR Q for the year!!!

What’s your number one tip for keeping mentally well this summer?

Try to get out of the house at least once a day. Sounds easy but sometimes I can get stuck sitting at the computer or TV so I think that will be an important one for me to remember.

I've got a lot of inspiring info and tips from all of you tonight! My tip is to get out into nature as much as possible - the ocean, bush etc...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@DD: I love this one. Sometimes we get so bored staying at home, but because of this boredom we loose any motivation to go anywhere. Going outside has always been the best for a energy boost!

Wow the final GR Q of this year!

Well my number one tip would be try to surround yourself with people you can talk to and you feel comfortable with. It's always comforting to know that you can talk to your friends or family if you ever did have something going on for you. I think keeping fit and healthy over the summer is important because over Christmas we tend to let ourselves go a bit and then think negatively of ourselves later on.

So basically what I'm trying to say is stay in a positive mind frame, I know it's hard sometimes but it really helps to try and be positive. Smiley Happy

Thanks for joining us guys for a fantastic and lively discussion. I hope you all are invigorated about kicking off our routines for your summer holidays Smiley Happy.

All the best and remember to enjoy your holidays!

Good night everyone. Thanks for an awesome session as always. Merry Christmas! I look forward to having many more great conversations on Monday nights in 2014. Thanks to Sophie, Michine and Nathan for facilitating tonight too Smiley Happy

nice one pillow!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Good night everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! Have an amazing Christmas and and even better new year, hope 2014 brings joy, happiness and peace for all of you! Smiley Happy

Also, thanks to Sophie, Michine and Nathan for running this tonight. It's been amazing and I'm looking forward to more of these next year! Smiley Happy