cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live GR: All About Adulting, 7th of October, 7:30pm AEST

Hey everyone! How's it going? Smiley Very Happy

You guessed it! We'll be having another Getting Real chat this coming week on the topic "All about Adulting"! We'll be chatting about things like what does it mean to be an adult and how we can tackle some of the pressures that come with 'adult life'

cat adult.jpg

I'll be interested to hear what you all think a 'grown up' really is and whether you think being an adult is all it's made out to be

Hope to see you there and till then, take care Smiley Happy

spongebob.jpg   

grow up.gif

Highlighted

Re: Live GR: All About Adulting, 7th of October, 7:30pm AEST

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  yay, super excited for this one! Smiley Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know, @Lost_Space_Explorer5! Super excited to see what comes out of this week's chat Cat Happy

Highlighted

Really keen for this chat! Such a universal topic we can all relate to. I thought I'd just share this link because ReachOut's content team have produced a bunch of new articles on Work and money Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I'm so excited for this @Lost_Space_Explorer5! I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow but I'll definitely read every post in the thread!

And thanks for the link @Bre-RO. Great articles!

Highlighted

Is the 'Adulting' talk a live video. Will there be a link to access it tonight?

Highlighted

@Liliann It's just like a normal thread but we answer questions and a number of people will be online at the same time to answer 'live'. People can always answer questions after the chat!

Highlighted

Highlighted

Thanks man, would like to join but 7:30 Timeslot May or may not work at
this stage depends on if the little devil makes it to bed on time
Highlighted

Hey everyone! Welcome to tonight's GR, we're chatting about everything to do with 'adulting'! If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart