cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Live GR: All About Adulting, 7th of October, 7:30pm AEST

@Liliann this is it! Smiley Very Happy

we post questions and then chat about them on this thread Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

I’m a big fan of the pre phone call text or email and I say “call me if you’d like to discuss” aka DONT CALL ME and reply to this email/message instead yeah thanks

@Saltwaterdreamtime ahahah yes!
calls are like: "please don't pick up..please don't pick up....oh hi, how are you?" 

@featuringme hey how are you?

i agree, independence as an adult has it's good and downsides Smiley Happy (btw is your avatar from full metal alchemist?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@Saltwaterdreamtime argh same here! Whenever I have to make a phone call and I hear the person I'm talking to speak, my stomach drops Smiley LOL I much prefer emails hehe

@featuringme  That's so true. It's hard when you don't have loved ones or friends around you.
I went to hospital by myself this year and it made me anxious not knowing what the results of my tests would be, and then they told me when I was by myself that I had to have emergency surgery. Even though I was alone, at least I was keeping in touch with my uncle and updating him and my parents came shortly afterwards.
Another thing that was a bit scary was going home from somewhere by myself for the first time, and I ended up getting lost and going in the wrong direction. Smiley LOL Luckily, I managed to get back to the shopping centre within walking distance of our home and my mum met me there.

The amount of times I just let my phone ring out because talking on the phone spooks me... it's a lot

@featuringme I wish schools taught more practical stuff! We have a question on that later on speaking of the topic Smiley Very Happy

that sounds super intense and scary having to have emergency surgery without anyone there with you! @WheresMySquishy

Here's our next question:

What are you looking forward to about becoming an adult or do you appreciate in adulthood?

giphy

(I had to laugh at this gif, it's like me)

@ecla34 hi I'm doing fine thanks! Hope you're doing good as well Smiley Happy

And yee its my boi Edward!!! Love him, but it's been many years since I watched the show (I'm probably due for a rewatch hehe). I assume you're a full metal alchemist fan as well, nice to meet a fellow fan Smiley Very Happy

As someone who owns their own business I HAVE to talk to people on the phone and I’m so fucking cringy especially voice mails “uh hey um just calling about um this haha ummm oh yeah this is me by the way if you don’t know Um please call me back *says number really fast* ok cya bye cya”